Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday January 22, hunt



     I am once again joining Eden Hill's Hunt. This week we are looking for the Letter D. 

    1. These are our dogs. 

This is Pepsi, she is wondering when I am going back into the nice warm house. With the -30*F Days we have let her in the house. She is starting to show her age and not handle the cold so well. 

 Then there is Teddy. He is loud and loves to torment the cat. He is also the one the Cat picks on.




2. My weeks favorite is the House with the frosted trees. The last two days has had frosty trees and foggy. But  the one thing this summer loving girl loves about winter is the frost covered trees.

3. Then with beauty I went for the frost again.




The old school bell we have was real pretty with the frosted branches.


This spider web is all frosty and to high on my old barn to reach. I like the drippy frost too.


This is my Hunt. If you want to read others please go Eden Hills and have a look around. 

19 comments:

  1. Lovely images of the hoar frost. I love it too! I also agree with Pepsi. Inside is the only place to be when it's that cold. Thanks so much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping. I agree winter is the place to be.

      Delete
  2. Love the doggies! and the frosty spiderweb is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frost is beautiful! Cute photos of Pepsi and Teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. I should have done my dog. I guess I had a hankerin' for something else. I linked too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping. I will try to get over to see you too.

      Delete
  5. I am glad the cat and dog are even with each other. lol. That frosted spiderweb is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad the cat and dog are even with each other. lol. That frosted spiderweb is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do deal with each other. It might help that Teddy is smaller than the cat. and Pepsi lets the chickens chase her from her food.

      Delete
  7. the frosted spider web is brilliant and I love your dogs. Until next week, hav a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks, I like taking the frosty pictures.

      Delete
  9. Oh I love the red house with the frost that looks so nice! Of course frost is about the only thing I like about winter as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a warm weather girl. But I try to make winter liveable.

      Delete
  10. You captured amazing scenes. The spider web reminds me of macrame.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, I'm glad that you like the scenes.

    ReplyDelete