Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Hunt January 29



  Well for this weeks hunt I have my Eggs. My young hens are finely producing. They are going well even though last week was below zero. 






 Is my favorite of the week. Well Harold just went back to school today. He was running a fever and ended up with an ear infection. This picture was when he was finally feeling better. Though he was sick he said that he would rather stay home with me. 




By the way I am loving this picture because he is finally feeling like himself again.





Then for the last I have sky. This is the only blue sky that I have seen all week. when I seen it I grabbed the camera and quickly ran out to take the picture. To day we are suppose to have freezing rain.



I am linking up to Eden Hills. Please go over and check out others.



12 comments:

  1. Eggs - a perfect E-word. Harold is a cutie! Hope you didn't get any freezing rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes we did get freezing rain. right at three pm. When the kids got off of the bus they were falling most of the way to the house. thankfully its not like some states have.

      Delete
  2. Glad your boy is feeling better! I'm jealous of the eggs. My girls are on winter break. I think I'm going to have to order new chicks this summer. That sky is beautiful! Hope you stay safe in the inclement weather. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming. I have to order some new this year. Last years chicks are just starting to lay, and my others are reaching 7. We also just had a light rain.

      Delete
  3. Marnita, Eggs are a popular E word. Nice basket. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love those chickens who keep right on laying through the cold and short daylight hours! Mine are doing the same thing! Also, I think you chose a great favorite photo! Any time our kids get better it's something to be thrilled about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad little Harold is feeling better. I like that egg basket too, even if we get ours from the store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by. I got the basket for Mother's day last year.

      Delete
  6. Blue skies are very elusive here in the winter too. Makes me appreciate them all the more when I see one. Glad the little guy is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you again. thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete