Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Hunt Jan. 15


Thank you coming to see this weeks Hunt.


1. Letter C
2.Weeks favorite
3.inside

  Aries is my house cat he is almost 2 year old now. Though he spends most of his time hiding from the kids he is a great source of entertainment. He will sit on our small book shelf that was turned into a shoe rack. I feed him up there so Teddy will let him eat (more when he was younger that now). He has on many occasions moved the food dish just right so as Teddy walks by on his way to the kitchen Aries can push the bowl off on to the dog. The kids also love to make up stories of what he thinks as he goes around the house.
2. I honestly didn't get much done for pictures  Taken so I don't have a favorite. Maybe next week.



3. Inside: Now that today's Hunt was inside I thought I would show some of the picture inside our house project.

This is the front door from the master bedroom on the second floor.




Now the second floor from the front door.


 This is the dinning area facing the kitchen and living room. Then from the Living room you see the main floor bathroom and the back door porch with the door. The back porch will also be our laundry room.


Next is the room on the main floor. We are planing on inslating it well to have a bit more sound proofing. This is an office/music room. All the kids take piano and the  two older boys are in band. It can get very loud in our trailer right now. 





This is the Attic area, It's a storage place or just an open place on the third floor. Now on the other side:
This is going to be Ethan and William's room. The two oldest kids have chose these rooms.
 This room will be Harold's room and looks out towards the road. He pick it right a way. His wall is the shared with Mahala in the picture below.
This is Mahala's room and the upstairs bathroom.




Thank you for joining me today. If you would like to checkout more hunts go over to Eden Hills. Please come by any time.

15 comments:

  1. What an amazing house project! I do hope you continue to share the progress. Your kitty looks quite content in that box. Thanks so much for joining in Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, With my Grandmother living in the Rocky mountains this is the only way to show her my house. SO I will be showing more when we get there.

      Delete
  2. I laughed at Aries antics with the food bowl and the dog. Too funny. Ambitious house project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we love watching Aries too, The house has been a five year project so far. Hope to have it done by spring. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I laughed at Aries antics with the food bowl and the dog. Too funny. Ambitious house project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cat and there looks like a lot of work ahead in your house. Have a lovely week ahead until next Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm! I love the aroma of the wood when a house is being built. Sounds like Aries has a sense of humour and likes to tease the dog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How satisfying it must be to see your house taking shape! Picking out rooms sounds like a fun chore! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping. Yes the family has had a easy time picking there bedrooms, the only rooms we had trouble with were the Living room and Dining room.

      Delete
  7. Oh how exciting a new house, although that one with all the drywall just makes me think of work! Your cat is very pretty and sounds like a charecter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I grew up remodeling a house so the work is already known. ;) BUt putting it up has to be easier than unloading it and bring it in. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am enjoying seeing everyone's cats. I so remember the housebuilding stage. I have sworn - NEVER AGAIN. Good luck on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your sharing for inside, great possibilities and dreams coming true I should think.

    ReplyDelete